When your pet is hospitalised it can be a very worrying time for you, the pet owner. At Spinney Vets we have state of the art facilities and are proud to have a highly qualified, expert team of veterinarian surgeons, nurses and reception staff.
We understand that you will be worried for your pet when it is in hospital, but rest assured they are in the best care and that we will be doing everything we can to make sure your pet is comfortable and to communicate with you to ease the worry.
Whilst at Spinney Vets your pet will receive around the clock care by our team of qualified veterinary surgeons and nurses.
Visiting hospitalised pets is possible, but you need to be aware that this will be limited. Should you wish to visit your pet in hospital, please make an appointment with one of our ward nurses. This means we can prepare for your visit, ensuring enough time and privacy for you and your pet.
* Due to Health and Safety reasons and the level of care given to our hospitalised patients we ask that you spend no more than 10 minutes with your pet and limit the number of visitors to a maximum of 4 people
* Please be aware that the vet looking after your pet may not be available to speak to you during your visit
* Nursing staff will be able to give details of your pet’s well-being when you visit
* Queries regarding further treatment and cost will need to be discussed with the vet. If the vet is not available during your visit you will need to contact the surgery by telephone
* When you telephone in the morning we will give you a brief update of overnight progress. Our inpatient vet will call you late morning to give a progress report with a plan of treatment and to discuss any financial matters